By Nancy L. Deutsch
- Richmond, Virginia’s ROSMY.
- The Clubhouse: the place know-how Meets Imagination.
- The younger women Leaders software (YWLP).
- Whatever It Takes (WIT) Program.
- UTEC of Lowell, Massachusetts.
Read or Download After-School Programs to Promote Positive Youth Development: Learning from Specific Models, Volume 2 (SpringerBriefs in Psychology) PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
The emotional and behavioral difficulties of scholars within the school room are an immense obstacle for lecturers, directors, and the general public. with out potent habit administration, a good and effective school room setting is very unlikely to accomplish. 40 years of clinical learn helps the efficacy of behavioral interventions within the lecture room, but institution psychologists and academics are usually ignorant of this facts or of ways to use it.
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Das Spektrum aggressiver Verhaltensweisen ist viel breiter als gemeinhin angenommen wird. Anderen körperliche Schmerzen zuzufügen ist nur eine und dabei eine vergleichsweise grobe shape, Mitmenschen Leid zu bereiten. Neben dem bekannten offen aggressiven Verhalten sind in den letzten Jahren Ausgrenzungen, Intrigen und Rufmord als verdeckte Formen aggressiven Verhaltens untersucht worden.
Written by means of a crew of clinicians focusing on the therapy of youngsters and teenagers, this expert consultant deals a finished, useful source for imposing publicity remedy whilst treating childrens and youth with anxiousness. every one bankruptcy is dedicated to tailoring publicity paintings to a selected anxiety-related , resembling separation nervousness, phobias, panic, social anxiousness, and extra, utilizing various inventive publicity principles and actions.
- Therapy With Young Men: 16-24 Year Olds in Treatment (The Routledge Series on Counseling and Psychotherapy with Boys and Men)
- Learning from Shanghai: Lessons on Achieving Educational Success: 21 (Education in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
- Depression: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Children and Young People (CBT with Children, Adolescents and Families)
- Building Positive Behavior Support Systems in Schools, Second Edition
Additional info for After-School Programs to Promote Positive Youth Development: Learning from Specific Models, Volume 2 (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)
After-School Programs to Promote Positive Youth Development: Learning from Specific Models, Volume 2 (SpringerBriefs in Psychology) by Nancy L. Deutsch