By Colin Rees
This name is now on hand below ISBN 9780702051654.
Struggling to appreciate the language of study? have to comprehend the elemental ideas and procedures of study? Do you discover it tricky to understand how you can observe study to medical practice?
This 3rd version of advent to investigate for Midwives is the reply! In uncomplicated language, it explains the area of study either if you needs to use it as a part of evidence-based perform and people project learn.
The content material is especially student-friendly and gives transparent directions on critiquing study articles and generating winning stories of the literature, with many pointers on generating assignments that truly paintings.
All midwives and different well-being execs will locate this publication useful in making use of study to their very own practice.
- No previous wisdom of analysis needed
- Written in an easy, useful style
- Applied to the context of evidence-based practice
- Comprehensive thesaurus of study terms
- Quantitative and qualitative learn ways clarified and illustrated
- Time-saving learn talents highlighted
- Key issues summaries for fast revision
- Clear emphasis on evidence-based practice
- All chapters comprise new material
- Major chapters commonly rewritten
- Up-to-date references and examples
- New examine innovations included
- Glossary up-to-date and simplified
Read or Download An Introduction to Research for Midwives E-Book PDF
Best personal health books
This isn't your run-of-the-mill health publication. constructed by way of world-renowned gluteal specialist Bret Contreras, powerful Curves deals an intensive health and nutrients advisor for ladies looking to increase their body, functionality, power, and mobility. Contreras spent the final eighteen years discovering and field-testing the simplest equipment for development greater butts and shapelier our bodies.
This e-book bargains a variety of overall healthiness and social care execs, the data and methods to deal with key matters, permitting and empowering people with highbrow disabilities to get pleasure from fitter lives.
Within the backyard of Fertility, qualified fertility educator Katie Singer explains how effortless it really is to chart your fertility signs to figure out if you are fertile and while you are now not. Her Fertility wisdom process can be utilized to soundly and successfully hinder or support in achieving being pregnant, in addition to video display gynecological wellbeing and fitness.
Existence isn't really over whilst menopause arrives. a brand new bankruptcy of lifestyles worthy celebrating is simply starting. Menopause makes us be aware of our body’s wishes whereas it additionally pushes us to redefine, stand up, and be who we're intended to be. whilst the warmth rises many ladies are looking to disguise less than a rock or cry via what looks a by no means finishing cycle of loopy alterations.
- Pregnant, Fit and Fabulous: Your Complete Guide to Exercise Before, During and After Pregnancy
- A House Built On Wellness
- The Women's Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Killer Care: How Medical Error Became America's Third Largest Cause of Death, and What Can Be Done About It
- Thirty Slim Days: Create your slender and healthy life in a fun and enjoyable way
- 5 Steps To Motivation: 5 Weeks to a Healthier You
Additional info for An Introduction to Research for Midwives E-Book
An Introduction to Research for Midwives E-Book by Colin Rees